A Young Lady ~♥

Welcome to Sabil's blog. A blog about random things to share!

Movie : Refrain (Indonesia)

By 06.36



Hallo!~ Assalamu’alaikum!
I’m comeback with review movie again. And in this time I want reviewing Indonesian movie, called is ‘Refrain’. Refrain a movie from novel written Winna Effendi. She’s so lucky writer *envy me*. And I read her book from my friend Cindy Ferryza and watching the movie from Rizky Anggara downloaded. I’m so lucky have friend like Cindy and Rizky. 

Oke back to the topic. Refrain told about bestfriend and love. In this movie, Maudy Ayunda as Nikola Ciputra or Niki and Afgan Syahreza as Nata *I’m forgot Nata’s name*. I’m so envy with Maudy Ayunda, because she’s beautiful girl, smart human and have a best voice. And the plus point, she can acting with Afgan, the best singer from Indonesia and not long he show his concert in Singapore. 

Refrain is my favorite Indonesian movie after ‘Ketika Cinta Bertasbih’, ‘Laskar Pelangi’, and ‘5 cm.’ I’m very happy if my bestfriend have download a movie to watch together with my other friend. I don’t know why ‘wifi’ in my school always come to Rizky lappy and easily his to download everything. 

Niki and Nata are bestfriend since they little child. They always begin everything together. And then, a new friend in they school, called Annalise, she’s Vidia Rosa’s daughter -Niki’s idol- begin a bestfriend with them. And now, Niki, Nata and Annalise are bestfriend. But, Annalise love Nata and Niki found her firstlove, his name is Oliver. Nata not to like Oliver because his ‘stole’ Niki from Nata’s life. Niki always went to date with Oliver and Nata not to like it! 

And then, Annalise known if Nata not love her. Nata very love Niki, his bestfriend. Annalise went from Nata and Niki, but finally Niki know why Nata not to like Oliver, because he’s love her. Niki went from Nata, she wouldn’t love Nata, because Nata is her bestfriend.

And finally, the ending I no want publish in here. I want you watch this movie. It’s recommended and I’m seriously ;)

And always I give to my beloved reader. Special capture~~












You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Minggu, 22 Desember 2013

Movie : Refrain (Indonesia)



Hallo!~ Assalamu’alaikum!
I’m comeback with review movie again. And in this time I want reviewing Indonesian movie, called is ‘Refrain’. Refrain a movie from novel written Winna Effendi. She’s so lucky writer *envy me*. And I read her book from my friend Cindy Ferryza and watching the movie from Rizky Anggara downloaded. I’m so lucky have friend like Cindy and Rizky. 

Oke back to the topic. Refrain told about bestfriend and love. In this movie, Maudy Ayunda as Nikola Ciputra or Niki and Afgan Syahreza as Nata *I’m forgot Nata’s name*. I’m so envy with Maudy Ayunda, because she’s beautiful girl, smart human and have a best voice. And the plus point, she can acting with Afgan, the best singer from Indonesia and not long he show his concert in Singapore. 

Refrain is my favorite Indonesian movie after ‘Ketika Cinta Bertasbih’, ‘Laskar Pelangi’, and ‘5 cm.’ I’m very happy if my bestfriend have download a movie to watch together with my other friend. I don’t know why ‘wifi’ in my school always come to Rizky lappy and easily his to download everything. 

Niki and Nata are bestfriend since they little child. They always begin everything together. And then, a new friend in they school, called Annalise, she’s Vidia Rosa’s daughter -Niki’s idol- begin a bestfriend with them. And now, Niki, Nata and Annalise are bestfriend. But, Annalise love Nata and Niki found her firstlove, his name is Oliver. Nata not to like Oliver because his ‘stole’ Niki from Nata’s life. Niki always went to date with Oliver and Nata not to like it! 

And then, Annalise known if Nata not love her. Nata very love Niki, his bestfriend. Annalise went from Nata and Niki, but finally Niki know why Nata not to like Oliver, because he’s love her. Niki went from Nata, she wouldn’t love Nata, because Nata is her bestfriend.

And finally, the ending I no want publish in here. I want you watch this movie. It’s recommended and I’m seriously ;)

And always I give to my beloved reader. Special capture~~












Posting Komentar