A Young Lady ~♥

Welcome to Sabil's blog. A blog about random things to share!

Happy Birthday, Bunda ❤

By 10.57



Assalamu’alaikum fellas^^

Thanks so much to one who always read my posts about my own life. As long as you know about me, I always be a childish human, right? Kekeke~

In this post i want to tell you about my Mom.

She is a beautiful woman with a height of 160cm and a weight of 70 or 80 kilograms possible. *I never measure*. Her hair was dark brown. her skin is yellow complexion *I sometimes envy it hahaha* and her eyes is brown. Her favorite food is tomatoes, green apple and pear. Her favorite drink is mineral water and iced tea. She was very fond of watching movies and Korean dramas *maybe it decreased to me*. She loved to read books, such as motivational books, religious books, novels and other fiction books. *It also decreased to me*. She was like hearing music, and his favorite song is 'Sempurna' from Andra and The Backbone and also songs from Naff and Peterpan *FYI now been renamed NOAH*. She was a housewife who is very good, and she was a wonder woman in our family. Our hearts are full of the love that you've shown.

Today, 30th of June is My Mother’s Birthday. Her age is 42 years old now. I can’t give her anything. I always be childish girl.


You know, bunda? I don't want to see you crying. If you cry my tears come out too. Please laugh everyday, Nda. Cause if you laugh the days feels amazing.

Need you know, my mother is my true friend. She knew everything about me. She always been the place I told to her, yes! about all I want to tell. She is a good listener and a giver of good solutions. She was my best friend who never reveal my secret.

In your children eyes, you're a hero woman. You're strong and you're the best woman in our life. We believe in, Bunda is our first love, because since you were born, you're the one that we saw and we love. Bunda is our greatest chefs, because since we were born, you was the best for our caterers. Bunda was our first doctor, because since we were born  you were the one who took care of us when we have a fever. Bunda is the queen in our homes, because Bunda is a wife of a king who deserve our deepest respect, Ayah.

For you, Bunda. Thanks for everything that you gave for me. Alhamdulillah, in 42nd  of you, we can celebrate together like last years.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MOST BEAUTIFUL, MY DARLING, MY DEAR, MY BESTFRIEND, MY MOM, MAY YOUR DAY BE AS BRIGHT AS YOU, AS SUNNY AS YOUR SMILE, AS WARM AS YOUR HEART, A DAY AS WONDERFUL AS YOU ARE !!~WE LOVE YOU, BUNDA.

Xoxo from your everything

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Senin, 29 Juni 2015

Happy Birthday, Bunda ❤



Assalamu’alaikum fellas^^

Thanks so much to one who always read my posts about my own life. As long as you know about me, I always be a childish human, right? Kekeke~

In this post i want to tell you about my Mom.

She is a beautiful woman with a height of 160cm and a weight of 70 or 80 kilograms possible. *I never measure*. Her hair was dark brown. her skin is yellow complexion *I sometimes envy it hahaha* and her eyes is brown. Her favorite food is tomatoes, green apple and pear. Her favorite drink is mineral water and iced tea. She was very fond of watching movies and Korean dramas *maybe it decreased to me*. She loved to read books, such as motivational books, religious books, novels and other fiction books. *It also decreased to me*. She was like hearing music, and his favorite song is 'Sempurna' from Andra and The Backbone and also songs from Naff and Peterpan *FYI now been renamed NOAH*. She was a housewife who is very good, and she was a wonder woman in our family. Our hearts are full of the love that you've shown.

Today, 30th of June is My Mother’s Birthday. Her age is 42 years old now. I can’t give her anything. I always be childish girl.


You know, bunda? I don't want to see you crying. If you cry my tears come out too. Please laugh everyday, Nda. Cause if you laugh the days feels amazing.

Need you know, my mother is my true friend. She knew everything about me. She always been the place I told to her, yes! about all I want to tell. She is a good listener and a giver of good solutions. She was my best friend who never reveal my secret.

In your children eyes, you're a hero woman. You're strong and you're the best woman in our life. We believe in, Bunda is our first love, because since you were born, you're the one that we saw and we love. Bunda is our greatest chefs, because since we were born, you was the best for our caterers. Bunda was our first doctor, because since we were born  you were the one who took care of us when we have a fever. Bunda is the queen in our homes, because Bunda is a wife of a king who deserve our deepest respect, Ayah.

For you, Bunda. Thanks for everything that you gave for me. Alhamdulillah, in 42nd  of you, we can celebrate together like last years.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MOST BEAUTIFUL, MY DARLING, MY DEAR, MY BESTFRIEND, MY MOM, MAY YOUR DAY BE AS BRIGHT AS YOU, AS SUNNY AS YOUR SMILE, AS WARM AS YOUR HEART, A DAY AS WONDERFUL AS YOU ARE !!~WE LOVE YOU, BUNDA.

Xoxo from your everything
Posting Komentar